1. Can I pay for treatments and items I might want to buy with my credit card or is it cash only on the day?
Answer: All treatments are cash only. We will have an EFTPOS machine at the entrance for people to get cash out if they wish.
2. How do I know what beauty treatments and other services are on offer?
3. Will there be food available to buy on the day?
Answer: Yes - there will be a variety of hot and cold foods (soups, finger foods, quiches etc), sweets, coffee, tea, juice and sparkling beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) to buy during the day.
4. Do you cater for food allergies or special diets?
Answer: We will not be able to specifically cater for food allergies or special diets but there will be a small range of these foods available to buy. If you have special food requirements it would pay to bring along food that you can eat for yourself.
5. Will you have healthy beverages for sale?
Answer: Yes Hot n Juicy will be there on the day selling their freshly squeezed juices and healthy smoothies.
6. Are there spaces to sit and relax?
Answer: Yes we will have a cafe area, benches in front of the stage and an area upstairs to sit.
7. What ages is Pamper Day suitable for?
Answer: It suitable for ages 12 and up.
8. Are there things other than treatments ie things to buy?
9. What happens if the Beauty or Treatment Provider is running late with an appointment - how will I know?
Answer: Pop by about 5-10 minutes before your appointment time is due and see if they are on time. If they aren’t, they will be able to indicate how long they will be.
10. What if I want to cancel a treatment after I have booked it?
Answer: Please let the Beauty or Treatment provider know as soon as possible so someone else can enjoy a treatment with them.
11. Can I pre book a beauty treatment before the event?
Answer: No you need to book on arrival.
12. What sort of clothes should I wear for treatments?
Answer: Wear loose comfortable clothing you feel relaxed in. For pedicures or foot massages wear comfortable slip on shoes.
13. If I come in the morning and pay for a ticket but have to go out for any reason, can I come back in again later? And will I have to pay again?
Answer: If you need to go out we will stamp your hand so you can return any time that day. You will not need to pay again.
14. Where do I buy tickets? Answer: Tickets can be pre purchased at Himalayan Trading Post at 89 Cameron St from 13th Aug 2016. To buy tickets on the day, come along to Pamper Day at Forum North where you can buy them at the door.
15. What do I get for $5.00 ticket price?
Answer: The purchase of a $5 ticket allows you entry into Pamper Day. If you pre buy your ticket either online or from Himalayan Trading Post, you will go into the draw to win a fabulous prize drawn on the day! Pre bought tickets will also allow you faster access inside the event therefore avoiding queuing up at the door.
16. Will you have entertainment on the day?
Answer: Yes we have a fantastic line up of entertainment for the day including a variety of singing, music, dance, and demonstrations.
17. Do I have to do anything to prepare myself for getting a spray tan?
Answer: YES - Please make sure you do the following:
Wax or shave 24hrs prior to treatment
Exfoliate entire body with either a scrub or exfoliating gloves the evening before
Please don't wear any deodorants, moisturizers, perfume or oils on the day of tan - these can act as a barrier and react to the tan
Wear loose dark clothing on the day of tan